People Who Care
Delivering Change that Matters
In Ways that Work
- Respect knowledge, not just titles
- Demonstrate deep subject matter expertise, combined with humility
- Act with integrity, decency and reciprocity towards colleagues at all times
- Continually seek to demonstrate that we’re stronger together
- Challenge conventional thinking
- Do things you love doing first and foremost
- Demonstrate generosity of spirit in all that you do
On-demand talent has changed, and we're leading in every respect.
Over the last eight years there’s been a proliferation of on-demand talent marketplaces; most of which are resprayed recruitment agencies. From the outset, HiveMind was built as a business and technology consulting network. This means;
- We’re Accountable
We take accountability for the quality of our members and the way they work to deliver to our clients. We’ve built quality management into each and every engagement.
- From Insight and Advice through to hands on Delivery of our consulting recommendations.
We provide a joined-up, one-stop shop to our clients for delivering their change programmes. From high level insight and advice, focused consulting and then integrated client and expert delivery teams, (Fusion teams). Talent marketplaces just aren’t configured to offer this.
What our experts are saying
I have enjoyed working with other HiveMind colleagues for a global company. Good people, good model with great potential
My decision making support has helped the IT Director and senior leadership team of the UK's leading tea company transform their business!
to a new way
Clients needs and expectations around engaging external experts are shifting, and many of the early disruptors in this space now take significant market share from conventional consultancies and system integrators.
Amplify your own company’s ability to win work, deepen and strengthen your client relationships and at the same time tackle complex and larger challenges.